todo in DRI driver
List of OpenGL Extensions supported at least partially by the Hardware but not by DRI driver
This list is probably incomplete.
This would also need support in Mesa. ATI_envmap_bumpmap:
This would also need support in Mesa. The UniChrome Windows driver doesn't support this extension, but via_3d_reg.h (search for "_Sharp") has some register defines that appear to be for it. Some experimentation would be needed.
- mail about this topic: http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=dri-devel&m=105332698114871&w=2
- Matrox G400 Spec. http://www.matrox.com/mga/products/tech_info/pdfs/g400/chip_specs.pdf
- OpenGL Extension Registry: http://oss.sgi.com/projects/ogl-sample/registry/
- OpenGL Hardware Registry Database: http://delphi3d.net/hardware/
- On the Status page theres info about already implemented Extensions.
- Improve texture handling (
- Include Jakub Jelineks libGL.so optimizations. IanRomanick has been working on this.
- Convert remaining drivers to t_vertex.c freedesktop bug id for radeon, with patch
- Get codegen working, tested, and enabled.
- Openchrome-ttm mesa part , DRM part , DDX, Outdated instruction/announce
todo in DRI wiki pages
Here is a list of all Wiki pages requiring attention:
Non-Wiki pages that need their important parts put into the wiki:
http://dri.sourceforge.net/faq.phtml Other structural changes the Wiki requires:
Do not use automatic wikinames.
- Add a pragma to enable/disable the source code documentation x-refering.