This page is deprecated and exists only for historical reason; it should be removed/archived entirely at some point.
Go to Radeon instead.
Homepage of AMD/ATI R300 chipset. You will find here all you want to know about DRI R300 support, at least i hope so. :)
We always need help, take a look at the R300ToDo list and see if there is anything you could do! Read the documentation, the code, and if you want to ask something or to start getting involved join us in #dri-devel on freenode.
25.04.2007 posted by
Time is passing way to fast, but here it is: TiRDC #4.
01.04.2007 posted by
Since we got so much great news on Radeon development we proudly present you a short but informative TiRDC #3.
20.03.2007 posted by
There has been such a great response on TiRDC #1 and so much activity lately, we wanted to inform you about. So here is TiRDC #2 for you to read.
10.03.2007 posted by
Welcome to the new News section in this wiki. We have written a small summary of current events for you. Take a look at for you.
- Documentation: The DRI documentation page
- DRI, DDX, DRM, GLX... how it works together
- MesaDriver: How to write a Mesa driver
- A locking mechanism for the DRI
- ReverseEngineering: Reverse engineering tools
R300 related page
- : Benchmark of R300 driver
- R300Application: Meant as a list of applications and their general behaviour with the r300 driver.
- http://megahurts.dk/rune/r300_status.html (Another status page)
- R300 Portal: Get some links to other resources there