Kernel driver oxp-sensors¶
- Derek John Clark <email@example.com>
- Joaquín Ignacio Aramendía <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Handheld devices from One Netbook and Aya Neo provide fan readings and fan control through their embedded controllers.
Currently only supports AMD boards from One X Player, AOK ZOE, and some Aya Neo devices. One X Player Intel boards could be supported if we could figure out the EC registers and values to write to since the EC layout and model is different. Aya Neo devices preceding the AIR may not be supportable as the EC model is different and do not appear to have manual control capabilities.
Currently the driver supports the following handhelds:
- AOK ZOE A1
- Aya Neo AIR
- Aya Neo AIR Pro
- OneXPlayer AMD
- OneXPlayer mini AMD
- OneXPlayer mini AMD PRO
The following attributes are supported:
- Read Only. Reads current fan RMP.
- Read Write. Enable manual fan control. Write “1” to set to manual, write “0” to let the EC control de fan speed. Read this attribute to see current status.
- Read Write. Read this attribute to see current duty cycle in the range [0-255]. When pwm1_enable is set to “1” (manual) write any value in the range [0-255] to set fan speed.